- Universal industrial hose
- Robust and reliable
- Unsurpassed as water hose for industry, trade and agriculture.
- Suitable for all working conditions imaginable
- Not affected by crushing and kinks, pressure and shock loads, sharp bends or edges
- Universal, robust industrial hose for cold and warm water.
- Also used often as deck washing hose in places where a slip-free outside wall is required.
- Also resistant to diluted acids and alkalis.
|-40 to +120|
|Thermidor (56kB)||Universal industrial hose for cold and warm water.||-20 to +100 continuous|
briefly up to +120
|RX® Majestic (78kB)||Pressure hose for fire reels||-30 to +60|
|RX® Standard (58kB)||Industrial hose for cold water||-30 to +60|
|RX® Abrassa (69kB)|
- Vacuum and pressure hose (SD) suitable for: water, seawater, waste water, mud, slurry, …
- Also for watery solutions with slightly corrosive components
|-35 to +85|
|RX® Abrassa HD (69kB)||Vacuum and pressure hose suitable for watery solutions with corrosive components such as mud, slurry, waste water, etc. ...||-30 to +80|
|RX® Airservis 15 (77kB)||Light industrial hose for compressed air||-30 to +70 continuous|
|RX® Multifixx (59kB)|
- Light, flexible, multi-purpose hose for air and water up to +95°
- This hose also keeps its flexibility at lower temperatures
- Very suitable for compressed air tools
|-40 to +95 continuous|
briefly up to 110
|RX®-Multiservis (49kB)||Very strong hose for compressed air, oil, (lead-free) petrol, diesel, hydraulic fluid, aqueous solutions, etc.||-40 to +95 continuous||Electrically conductive|
|RX® Ostra (60kB)|
- Specifically suited as radiator hose, resistance to common anti-freeze compounds.
- Hose for hot water transport up to max. 90 °C
|-40 to +100 continuous|
- Pressure hose (D) for water up to max. 100 °C
- Because of its vulcanised glass fibre outer wall this hose is flame resistant
- Specially designed for use in high temperature conditions (max. 400 °C) and where an electrically insulated hose is required.
|-35 to +120|
- Pressure hose for non-drinking water, dry compressed air up to max. 100 °C and very diluted acid and alkali solutions
- Specially designed for applications where an electrically isolating hose is required
|-35 to +100 (briefly up to 120)|
|RX®-Gamma Extra (67kB)||Flat rollable fire hose||-20 to +70|
- Flat rollable water hose and industrial transport hose
- Also for use as pump hose
|-20 to +70|
- Extremely supple rubber air hose.
- Silicone and fat-free.
|-40 to +100|
|RX®-Breafixx Green (62kB)|
- Supple rubber hose specially developed for compressed air.
|-30 to +60|
|33HB Diver’s Air (122kB)|
- Oxygen, helium, nitrogen, compressed air for diving.
- The hose complies with MIL-2815G section 3.12.2 off-gassing standard for compressed air for diving.
|-40 to +49 continuous|